Monday, December 15, 2014

First days in Arizona December 8th-10th

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 7:27 AM, Justin Peterson

dear mom and dad

my first flight was so cool

road a public buss (never before) then a train (never before) and then the plane was awesome lol. You were right i feel allot better out of the mtc. president Sweeney told my he is just having my in the valley for 6 to 12 weeks with this zone leader as my companion for training and then he is sending me to the mountains (i think) he says he wants me up there because they do so much service. also guess what. I am the only one out of 4 missionaries in mountain view ward in our apartment that can drive so i got a brand new 2014 Volkswagen Jetta to drive me and my companion around. I am so scared because I have never drove a car this nice in my entire life. lol. i am sorry for how i felt in the mtc i wasn't happy there but i think i will be ok now.  i love you all. I love you all so much.

Love,

Justin.

P.S. it is HOT but night time is amazing.

my new companion is Elder Stratton. He i very cool also by christmas i guess every US missionary should have i pads to use and proselyte the other tow elders are Elder Ortiz and Elder Mayberry

These pictures were taken December 7th and 8th 2014 .



These next pictures were taken December 9th
 The Zone Leader, his companion, trainer, Elder Stratton


The Apartment

The Famous Volkswagen Jetta inside and out (LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment