Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 9th and 16th

3/09/15
just thought i would let you know that i am doing well down here in Arizona. I am so sorry that i havnt sent you allot in my emails lately. there have not been a ton of miracles in my area yet and the teaching pool is small. hopefully we will be able to have a few of our recent convert Max Gaysters friends to be able to teach. ugh i hate having a timer on the computer. since i started training i have had to report numbers on my p-day during my hour email time also so now the time gets used up fast. sweet the timer just gave me an extra 15 minutes hahaha. now i can finish my email. thank you so much for all that you do dad. i loved the package and seeing my bow-hunter of the year jacket. i guess i wont be seeing one of those for quite a while now hahaha.  but its pretty cool down here (NOT) it is starting to get hot already and i might have to get a bike soon because they are reducing the number of cars in the mission but for now at least i still have it. it is allot harder than i thought to be running an area. but none the less we have been keeping pretty busy. my companion doesn't know how to do anything yet so it is basically just me setting all the appointments. teaching most of the lessons and planning out the days and filling out paper work. i have never been this exhausted in my entire life. but it is a different kind of exhausted. i am just tired all the time with headaches but my body feels fine. i actually miss manual labor and building houses. its crazy to thing that i have been away from home for just over 4 months now. time goes by allot faster out here in the field. I hope Everything is going well back home and i hope that work isn't too rough. whats the news on Chett and Nathan and Brandon?
from what it sounds like Brandon is pretty Twitterpated and smells really good now. what about nathan. how is his school work. what about bowen. is he getting as big and smart as it sounds like he is getting?  i hope that everything is going ok and hopefully this week we will have more stories to tell you.
Love,
Justin
   
 
March 16th
 
Dear Dad,
this week was a pretty good week. i am glad to hear that things are going well at home and things are going well for me here. it has been about 90 degrees in the middle of the day so not to bad but still a little hotter than i wanted it to be. we got to go to the temple for a session last week and that felt good so i am glad for that i did a family name for initiatories and endowment. it felt really good. mom has the pictures from the trip. ah and because of that trip we spent a day on bike to save miles. that really hurt. my legs were fine and i enjoyed it but bike seats are of satan i swear lol. i am so glad to hear that things are going well at home and i hope that soon we will get some more people to teach. i love you.
Love,
Justin
 
Thanks mom,
this week has been pretty boring down here and the temperature gets into the 90's in the middle of the day. my companion and i went for a day on bike in our area to save miles. my legs have no problem but my butt is sooooooo sore. i swear satan invented bike seats. I have been doing well. i haven't had sweets in over a month and i even picked the m&m's out of the trail mix. i love the protein bars too. its cool that you had a good time fishing and shooting bows. i never knew you had that feeling haha its kinda funny how all these things stand. you and us and everyone in the ward. its like everyone else saw it even before we did lol. i am glad all is going well back home and that bowen is having a good time. I am reading jesus the christ. it is so advanced and it surprises me at how much i understand. i never knew that i could read words that big that easy that fast and understand them. but it is still spiritualy draining. it feels like i am drinking from a spiritual fire hydrant. but i love it. hope all goes well.
Love,
Justin.
P.S. 5 months already lol
Luella Peterson's photo.
Luella Peterson's photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment