Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Feb and March e-mails

Feb. 23rd 2015
It sounds to me like Idaho must be gaining its paradisaical glory already LOL. the average temperature today is 64 degrees right now and everyone else thinks it is cold lol. its amazing to hear how well work is going for you right now. it has been pretty crazy down here as well. i have been very busy and i forgot to take pictures again. its wierd i just got a new haircut today with a part from Elder Fa'aeseia Lakatani. it looks different but really good. So uncle Layne met president sweeney. that is crazy. this week he was all over the mission because we got tiwi boxes in our cars to track our driving. I didnt know that he though that highly of me. This week is transfers so you wont get an e-mail from me until wednesday of next week. i dont know where or if i will be moving but i have a feeling that i will be. there are a few people that i will miss down here if i do but it wont be that bad.  I am glad to hear that rachel got to come over and hang out with all of you. I am gratefull that you are reaching out to her. Bowen sounds like he is getting to grown up.
I love you all so much and thank you for all that you do. i want you to know that i am doing well down here (despite the fact that i reinjured my ankle thismorning) and i will keep pushing through. Love you.
love Justin 

Transfer Day March 4, 2015

well to end your worries about me. I Am Not Transferred. i am still in mountain view in the same apartment and also almost all the same elders. One exception. Elder Stratton is gone now and i am TRAINING. my new companions name is elder bowles and he came from the MTC on monday. I am so stressed out because i am now running the ward and am the senior companion already. he is pretty great though. good news is we still have the car and so do the other elders now. so that is good.
 
How are things going at home other than that. how are my lil brothers doing. it is good to hear that dads work is starting up again. my prayers are with everyone at home and i love you all.
Love Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment